20.11.13

iitc on RealMe

- Real Me mag issue #7 - 


It was from the phone calls that I'll never forget. When Mickaela Theoffilou asks you to give her an interview  you just say yes. The wow-feeling gets bigger when you learn that there'll be a photoshoot. I won't tell anything about what this blog means to me because you can read it below (from the actual interview). I'll try to describe the feeling of that Sunday. 
It was my first "professional" photoshoot, with a real photographer, a real make-up artist and of course a real stylist (who also made those stunnig hair). I really want to thank them all, for this amazing experience and for make me feel like an actual model. Thank you. 

Photos: Peny Giannakou | Interview by Mickaela Theofilou
Hair & Styling: Vassilis Saroglou | Make up: Kallia Sarri




bags: Clic Jewelsjacket: Naiba | pants: you too fashion
necklace and T-shirt: ιδιοτροπο





4 comments:

  1. Υπέροχη! Το αγαπω το outfit σου!!

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/
    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τέλεια φωτογράφηση!! Είναι απλά υπέροχη :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katapliktiki fwtografisi! Sigxaritiria gia ti sinenteuxi sou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! the photos are stunning!
    Chiara
    www.chiaweb.it
    www.fashionbloggersmap.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...