9.10.13

ReverseD.

- the last sleeveless post when the background is brighter -
Usually we shoot with light. We want to capture that gold shines in our hair that will make them look magical. I have an urban attitude and as some friends say I have "a small darker side". This side makes me love the shadows of the light in the center of Athens, the cloudy and dark days etc.  I found those photos very appealing, not because of my outfit. Just because they have a magical, dark attitude!



necklace and bag ZARA | pants meltin pot | sandals See by Chloe | top H&M




3 comments:

  1. I am loving your attitude!
    Nice top too!

    xxx
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina Alarga Χριστίνα Λαργατζή thimiosspanos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Φωτεινή ΚαραχάλιουNovember 09, 2013

    ΦΩΤΕΙΝΗ ΚΑΡΑΧΑΛΙΟΥ
    email karahaliouf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...