18.8.13

p.s. I want you



Every time this year all fashionistas are making the checklist of the new - mostly desired - items they want for the up coming season. Same here. I work a bit different though. I know what I want. I only have to find it. I definetely want shoes, because they;re never enough. I want a coat because I don't have one. I want accessories because I'm obsessed with statement bling blings.
I' m leaving you with my winter wishlist to go for my final week of summer vacation.
Enjoy!


neclace | pointed shoes with tassels | black bag | earcuff | grey cape  all ZARA
burgudy brogues | black boots | limited edition lether brogues all Massimo Dutti

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    the necklace and the cape look amazing! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...