7.8.13

i'm back


After spending almost 2 months without posting anything at all, after quite a long time thinking about my next "step", after hours and hours talking about this, I ended up where I began. I started this blog for fun. I didn't expect to make money out of it or have it as my main job. I just wanted to show you my personal taste in clothes but this somehow lost its meaning when I started thinking about making the blog more “money”.

So, here we are again, in the last month of summer, with me making a big decision for my life, my dreams and my blog.

I'll continue posting personal outfits but things will be slightly different. In the end, this blog is me. What does this mean? Not sure yet but definitely not just posing for an outfit. More to come in the next months ;)

And since another disappearance is on its way (holidays ahead and rebranding the blog require a break), here's how my last two months rolled out.

Drawing, sea, more drawing, beers and food, drawing again and shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...