16.4.13

wide pants



No text in this post. Just Random Facts:
I just realized that my last 3 outfits are mostly ZARA outfits.
I hated gold and now I have more than 10 gold accessories.
I basically wear black&white as a suit.
I haven't seen the look of my natural hair for a month.

Σε αυτό το ποστ δεν έχει κείμενο. Απλά τυχαίες σκέψεις:
Μόλις συνειδητοποίησα ότι τα τελευταία 3 outfits ήταν εξ'ολοκλήρου από τα ZARA.
Σιχαινόμουν το χρυσό και αυτή την στιγμή έχω 10 χρυσά αξεσουάρ.
Φοράω περισσότερο ασπρόμαυρο ως καθημερινή στολή.
Δεν έχω δει το φυσικό Look των μαλλιών μου για ένα μήνα.






5 comments:

  1. Einai teleioooooooo!!!!! Yperoxo to panteloni ;) Agapw black/white ;)

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. σου πηγαινει πολυ αυτο το στυλ!!
    xxx

    olini1989.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clutch and necklace, the pops of gold against the black are fabulous!
    -SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. to panteloni apla apsogo!
    yperoxo outfit!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful style, love the outfit! I like your blog, it’s very interesting! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and facebook …just let me know If you follow me, I follow you back.
    Kisses, have a nice day!

    Le Blog de Michelle
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...