24.4.13

The pearl thing

 

I found myself loving this jacket almost a year after I bought it. The truth is that i was a bit affraid of white. But not any more, as I'm buying more and more white clothes and accessories for this summer. The necklace is a "new in" item, as i couldn't resist to the big, chunky pearls around my neck!

Ξαφνικά βρίσκω τον εαυτό μου να λατρεύει αυτό το σακάκι, περίπου ένα χρόνο μετά την αγορά του. Η αλήθεια είναι ότι φοβόμουν τα λευκά ρούχα, αλλά όχι πια, μιας και αγοραζω όλο και περισσότερα λευκά κομμάτια για το καλοκαίρι που έρχεται! Το κολιέ είναι η νέα προσθήκη στην ντουλάπα μου, καθώς δεν μπορούσα να ατνισταθώ στις τεράστιες πέρλες γύρω από τον λαιμό μου!




jacket, necklace: ZARA | pants: Meltin Pot | t-shirt: Sonia Rykiel | shoes: Prada | belt: H&M


4 comments:

  1. Great look the necklace is amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι am a huge fan of pearls although now I am not wearing thme that much....

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love whites throughout the year and especially summer!
    check out the latest giveaway in my blog :) http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/2013/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...