16.1.13

tea table


When I have to wear my rainboots I try to be really creative. Maybe it's because I don't like them with a plain pair of pants or a pair of jeans. That day was a bit weird though. At first I was going for another pair of shoes, without noticing the weather. Rainboots are on but weather decides not to rain but be gray for a couple of hours.. Awh and in case you're wondering about heels.. All outfits are taken after my job and before class from my gorgerous Steph.. So, no heels for a while!
Enjoy 

Όταν πρέπει να φορέσω γαλότσες προσπαθώ να είμαι πολύ δημιουργική. Προφανώς δεν μ'αρέσει να τις φοράω με ένα απλό τζιν ή ένα απλό μονόχρωμο παντελόνι. Εκείνη η μέρα λοιπόν ήταν κάπως περίεργη. Στην αρχή είχα στο μυαλό μου ένα άλλο ζευγάρι παπούτσια αλλά ο καιρός μου τα χάλασε. Τελικά δεν έβρεξε, αλλά είχε μια μουντάδα και ένα γκρι ουρανό την περισσότερη διάρκεια της μέρας.
Και σε περίπτωση που αναρωτιέστε.. Όλα τα Looks έχουν τραβηχτεί μετά την δουλειά και πριν το μάθημα από την φοβερή Στεφ, οπότε ναι..όχι τακούνια!






skirt: BSB | shirt: ZARA | leather jacket: Mango | rainboots: Michael Kors | 
belt: vintage | bag: mulberry



1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...