10.1.13

On the steps


Hello dolls!! Τhe last month -as I've told you before- I'm working a lot. I got a normal job that has nothing to do with fashion, so I wear a kind of "suit" but I'll show you later on. So when I'm suit-free I return to my basics! Casualism! For this outfit I chose my new black and white pants and I combined it with something too dark for extra points! Of course to end the hole casual outfit I added my lovely sneakers!
What do you think?

Γειά σας κουκλες μου! Τον τελευταίο μήνα - όπως σας έχω ξαναπεί - δουλέυω πολύ. Έχω μια φυσιολογική δουλειά, που δεν έχει να κάνει τίποτα με μόδα, οπότε οι στυλιστικές μου επιλογές κινούνται πιο πολύ στο να δημιουργήσω μια "στολή" για κάθε μέρα. Αλλά το θέμα αυτό θα το δούμε σε άλλο Post. Όποτε έχω την ευκαιρία στρέφομαι στα βασικά - casual. Για αυτό το ντύσιμο επέλεξα το καινούριο μου ασπρόμαυρο παντελόνι και το συνδίασα με απλό μαύρο για περισσότερη εντύπωση! Φυσικά τι θα ήταν ένα casual ντύσιμο χωρίσ τα αγαπημένα αθλητικά παπούτσια;
Σας αρέσει;





top: ZARA | pants: H&M trend | leather jacket: Mango | bag: Killah | shoes: D&G
necklace: H&M | ring: Mango



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...