2.1.13

Happy New Year!!


2012 was full of twists. I got my degree on Graphic Arts, I started Fashion Media and Communication courses, I made new friends, I had hard times with old friends, I got a job -irrelevant to my studies- but I have free time to work on interesting projects, I bought some clothes and I recycled a lot more, I tried new photoshoot location and different cameras, my blog is officially 1year old and I wish for much more.. I had too much free time and now I don't have time at all.. From doing nothing I found myself on doing everything and be too tired but satisfied to death. So I'll say that 2012 was a good year overall. 
So in the second day of 2013 I wish for all these and many more happy moments.
Happy New Year!

Το 2012 ήταν γεμάτο εκπλήξεις! Πήρα επιτέλους το πτυχίο μου στις Γραφικές Τέχνες, ξεκίνησα μαθήματα Fashion Media and Communication, έκανα καινούργιους φίλους, είχα δύσκολες στιγμές με τους παλιούς μου φίλους, βρήκα δουλειά -όχι και πολύ σχετική με τις σπουδές μου- αλλά μου αφήνει  ελεύθερο χρόνο για δικές μου καλλιτεχνικές δουλειές, αγόρασα μερικά ρούχα και ανακύκλωσα ακόμα περισσότερα, δοκίμασα διαφορετικά σκηνικά για φωτογραφήσεις καθώς και πολλές διαφορετικές κάμερες. Είχα πάρα πολύ ελεύθερο χρόνο και τώρα δεν έχω ούτε καν χρόνο. Από το να μην κάνω τίποτα βρέθηκα να κάνω σχεδόν τα πάντα βρίσκοντας ικανοποίηση στα πάντα. Έτσι, το 2012 ήταν πολύ καλή χρονιά. Και μετά από αυτή την ανασκόπηση την δεύτερη μέρα του 2013 εύχομαι να ζήσω όλες αυτές και ακόμα περισσότερες χαρούμενες στιγμές!
Καλή χρονιά!







1 comment:

  1. Omorfes kai nostimes fwtografies!!!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...