24.1.13

Everything against.


Have you ever tried to shoot when there's no sun? Have you ever be in hurry to catch the light? Have you ever been in an amazing mood but the weather to be against you? Have you ever be freezing for just one frame? No, I'm not moaning. I'm actually enjoying it because as I've already told you I'm in a hurry the last month and spontaneous shoots are just my cup of tea this period.. And It's extremely funny to acting like a fool in the middle of a square and have only good close-ups. And Steph [yes from NFSale] is an amazing photographer but I have a bad hairday! Well all those things happened. And I just loved and enjoyed every single wrong thing that day!

Βγάλατε ποτέ φωτογραφίες όταν δεν υπήρχε ήλιος; Τρέξατε ποτέ να προλάβετε το φως; Ήσασταν ποτέ σε απίστευτα καλή διάθεση με τον καιρό εναντίον σας; Παγώσατε ποτέ από το κρύο για μία και μόνο καλή λήψη; Όχι δεν γκρινιάζω. Ουσιαστικά το απολαμβάνω γιατί όπως σας έχω ήδη πει μικρές μου αναγνώστριες, τρέχω συνέχεια τον τελευταίο καιρό και οι αυθόρμητες και τυχαίες φωτογραφήσεις, ανεξαρτήτως καιρού, είναι από τα αγαπημένα μου πράγματα. Και ναι είναι τελείως απολαυστικό να χοροπηδάς στην μέση του δρόμου για μια καλή φωτογραφία και το μόνο που μένει είναι απίστευτα κοντινά. Η Στεφανία (ναι, από το NFSale) είναι καταπληκτική φωτογράφος αλλά τα μαλλιά μου δεν ήταν και τόσο εκείνη τη μέρα! Όλα αυτά έγιναν και αυτό είναι το αποτέλεσμα!
Αγάπησα όλα τα μικρά λάθη και αναποδιές εκείνη τη μέρα!






jacket, top, shoes: ZARA | jeans: Meltin Pot | cardigan: .LAK | rings: folli follie, pull and bear
necklace:Angela Theofanidou | bag: Killah



7 comments:

  1. τελειες φωτο!ωραιες επιλογες!
    (follow if you like)

    http://katerinascloset.blogspot.gr/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super comfy and stylish outfit!!!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ifigenia! i just search for your blog (via instagram) and of course i'm following!
    you do a great job girl :) see you around!
    xxxFiC.

    www.fashionicook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just discovered your blog and I gotta say that now I have an instant "Style-Crush" on your look :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog and I gotta say that I love your style! Already following you.


    http://dirtylittlestylist.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...