8.12.12

No more pants!


Sometimes I feel that my closet is a bit boring.. Too much black, too much white -and the in between shades- and too many jeans. I really love neutral or safe colors, but there're days that I don't feel pretty with a pair of jeans! 
So for a shopping day I decided that I want to wear jean but with a twist... I made them shorts!

Μερικές φορές νιώθω ότι η ντουλάπα μου ελιναι λίγο βαρετή. Πολύ μαύρο, πολύ άσπρο -και τα ενδιάμεσα- και πολύ jean. Η αλήθεια είναι ότι απλά αγαπώ τα ουδέτερα και ασφαλή χρώματα. Υπάρχουν όμως μέρες που δεν νιώθω όμορφα μέσα σε ένα jean παντελόνι. Έτσι για μια μέρα με ψώνια επέλεξα ένα jean..αλλά με μια διαφορά..Σορτς! 





coat: .LAK | boots: ZARA | shirt, shorts: H&M | necklace: Folli follie | bag: DKNY


5 comments:

  1. I have faced the same problem several times. I have too many clothes, but sometimes I don't know what to wear; they look all the same to me!

    Nice combination Ifigenia!

    P.S. Add your wish in our x-mas list on chic-aholics.blogspot.com
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! Love the outfit, you look great!

    Kisses! :)

    http://fashion-framed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. & πολυ καλα εκανες! πολυ ωραια επιλογη το σορτσακι σου παει πολυ!
    να εχεις μια ομορφη κυριακη Ιφιγενεια
    φιλακιααα

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots. They give your whole outfit a very punk edge and they coordinate so well with the handbag. You look very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ένα Outfit ότι πρέπει για μια βόλτα για ψώνια!!!
    Υπέροχα μποτάκια και φυσικά αγαπώ το μαλλί :)

    Ειρήνη από http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...