5.10.12

insta in the city!


Photos from everything and everywhere. I decided not to repost outfit photos, but to post the ones that were published only on instagram! Some of them feautured at #instacofd -thank you so much, this means a lot, some are from Athens FNO, some are food and some locations! I love them all!
You can follow me on instagram for more photos!



Also last but not least a publication of my outfit to Lucky community! Thank you so much, I'm super excited for this and I'm hoping for more! You can read the hole article HERE, and don't forget to vote and comment if you like!
Have a wonderfull weekend!


xox
ifigenia

2 comments:

  1. uperoxes oi fwtografies kai sigxaritiria kai gia ti dimosieysi sto LUCKY!
    mou aresei para polu to blog sou glikia m!

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awn really lovely snaps! i adore Paris :)
    bisous x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...