29.10.12

AXDW #2 Outfit

 


Although a bit late but this was my outfit for the secind day of Athens Exclusive Designers Week!
It was a bit cold I have to say, but my new army jacket kept me warm!
After the summer period, I decided that I have an unexpected crush with those shorts, at least till the heavy cold! For this day I chose army green tones with nudes, and a hint of black!
What do you think?
Have a wonderfull week!






jacket: ZARA | top: Mango | shorts: Toi&Moi 
ring: Bershka | shoes: ZARA | necklace: vintage | bag: Mulberry


xox
ifigenia

9 comments:

  1. Teleio to jacket! Hmoun anamesa se auto kai auto pou telika phra! Wraios o sunduasmos twn rouxwn!

    http://fashion-framed.blogspot.gr/2012/10/pop-of-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπέροχη! Λατρεύω Mulberry <3

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Para poli wraio outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your look darling. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

    amemipiacecosi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jacket and shoes!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. πολυ ωραιο ντυσιμο
    κ μαρεσε που επελεξες σορτσακι το κανει πιο ιδιαιτερο

    φιλιααα

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...