16.10.12

A sailor in the forest




Posting lost stuff and outfits is one thing that I really like! I had almost forgot this magical shooting location we've found in Agistri.
I'm pretty sure you remember my other post from there.
This was an amazing path, with rocks and trees in the sides and Spiridoula and I were thinking the exact same thing. We must have a shoot here!
And of course there was no time to change the outfit, so pretty much that's how the title of this post was born!
Enjoy!





ripped jeans: ZARA / top: Mango / necklace: elisavet kapogianni / sandals: Stella


xox
ifigenia

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Μου αρέσει πολύ το top και το κολιέ σου :-)

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing white boyfriend jeans :) xx

    dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τέλειο κολιέ!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...