24.9.12

Last pink standing



The last couple of days I was trying to organize my closet and I found this pink Zara shorts. If I remember right I bought this ages ago -3 or 4 years. I'm also pretty sure that is the only baby pink item in mt closet and I thought it deserves a post on its own! And then the shirt appeared! Floral and pink.. And just to stay in classic, here comes the black!




top: Saradivarius / shirt: H&M / belt: Bershka / shorts: ZARA vintage
bag: ZARA / shoes: ZARA [similar here]



xox
ifigenia

6 comments:

  1. σε παρακολουθω εδω και λιγο καιρο , και μου αρεσει πολυ το στυλ σου!!
    συνεχισε την καλη δουλεια!
    xoxo
    An.ni

    olini1989.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Style Ifigenia...

    http://toniabeauty.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful outfit !!!

    www.fashionblogtwenty.blogspot.com

    Follow it other ??

    Giwtou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...