7.8.12

Sunset



Outfit post again!! I'm trying to do some photoshoot, but the heat is too much for me! Well yesterday was girls coffee time and we decided to do a photoshoot with this amazing sunset next to the sea. This bag is one of the items I got on sales! I love the color and the shape! Also the bracelet was on sale, and I bought it for only € 2.99!
Do you like them?





ripped pants: ZARA / bag: ZARA / top, bracelet: Mango / sandals: Chloe
sunglasses: Burberry / necklace: Angela Theofanidou



xox
ifigenia

11 comments:

  1. You look marvelous...love sunset :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls coffee time sounds like fun :)and the sunset looks really beautiful.Great bracelet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yperoxo look!
    h tsanta k to kolie einai yperoxa!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that picture with the sunset! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Η τσαντα ειναι πολυ ωραια, μου αρεσει το ουδετερο χρωμα της που ταιριζει με πολλα καλοκαιρινα συνολα.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jeans and bag :)
    And first picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. υπεροχη τσαντα baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos nad outfit! Cool jeans and bag!

    Kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υπέροχες οι φωτογραφίες σου :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos, scenery and outfit!! All the pieces are totally what I like the most!!! Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look, dear~ Love the colors and details that look good on you~!)
    I saw your blog link at IFB forum and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your nice blog~!,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so amazing girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...