6.8.12

Happy swimsuit Monday!

Hello my loves! How was your weekend? As I'm leaving for my second round of holidays on Friday, I decided to dedicate Monda's post to swimsuits! It might be August but a swimwear top ten is a must, especially with this heat!!  And they might have killer prices but are the perfect eye-candy! And the one-pieces are....

1. Multi toned blue Leigh Maillot swimsuit 
2.  Dolce & Gabbana eggplant-print strapless underwired swimsui
3. Mara Hoffman color splash printed swimsuit
4. Brooke polka-dot creme swimsuit 
6. Houses of Parliament swimsuit with digital prints


No matter how I like one-piece swimwear, the tanning sucks! So every girl must have at least one one-piece swimsuit for a thousand bikinis!! Again, I chose colorful pieces, and not the classic black! So, my top 5 bikinis are....




1. Mara Hoffman Printed bustier bikini
2. JETS by Jessika Allen Odyssey triangle bikini
3. Zimmermann devoted floral-print ruffled bikini
4. La Perla sequined underwired bikini
5.  Seventh Wonderland marbled-print halterneck bikini

xox
ifigenia

2 comments:

  1. Αααα ειχα καιρο να δω τοσο ομορφα ολοσωμα μαγιω!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful, I love the top one in the first row on the right and the first one in the second row..stunning :)) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...