8.7.12

Wanted - Summer Materials

When you see those items which season comes first in your mind?Without a doubt it would be summer. These matterials are always the top of the list when it comes for accessories, shoes and bags almost every summer. My top 10 are.....

1. Woven raffia Docle&Gabbana tote 2. Raffia and printed Burberry Prorsum wedge pumps 3. Marni wood squares bracelet 4. Lena Erziak wooden clutch 5. Banana Republic sunhat 6. Blouzon Nior raffia bra top 7. Prada woven lace-up oxfrod's 8. Burberry Prorsum leather bag 10. Charlotte Olympia wedges


xox
ifigenia


5 comments:

  1. πολυ ωραιο top 10! γενικα τα σαφαρι χρωματα ειναι απο τα αγαπημενα μου το καλοκαιρι!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Shoes :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pieces!! I love the hat and bracelets!!!

    Kisses


    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this trend! Great blog and such an interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Also, there's a chiffon tangerine dress giveaway at my blog, it's so stylish, I think it would suit you perfectly!

    Let me know,
    Mary xo
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first bag, so nice !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...