1.7.12

Insta-June

Sun, food, fashion, sea and hanging out with friends. This is what June was all about! Countless hours near the sea -or pool with slides, long girl talks and a lazy mood can descibe my 30 June days. I'm not a huge fun of hot weather, especially when I have to be in town. I prefer summer near the sea, and I would fall in love with a windy summer -yeap, I'm a winter person!
I hope you all had a wonderfull June, and let's make a wish. An even better and funniest July! The heart of summer is officially here! 




xox
ifigenia

3 comments:

  1. poli omorfes oi fotografies sou!!kalo to kalokairi alla oxi kai toooosi zesti!! :-)

    xx
    Nelly
    http://e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! It looks like you had a lot of summerfun! :D

    Xx, Saritschka.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. para poly orees foto

    mpori na kano kai ego instagram, maresi to programma


    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...