13.6.12

Wanted: Black and Nude!

I guess you all have heard the collaboration with Bloglovin' and Hoss intropia. Don't you? Visit the official page of the contest here in order to participate!

As you know I am a black-lover my first two choices are an amazing pair of black, high waisted palazzo pants and a black mini silk dress. And because I found nude colors very attractive too I chose an amazing biker leather jacket and a really interesting pair of oxford shoes. The cut out design make those shoes stunning. And last but not least a beaded necklace.
So what do you think of my choices?

xox
ifigenia

4 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίες επιλογές!!! Μου αρέσει και εμένα ο συνδυασμός του μαύρου - nude!!!! Φιλιά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice items!
    Check our list and let we know what do you thing about it!

    If you like our blog, follow us!

    XOXO

    Marci&Cami

    www.paillettesandchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...