4.6.12

Boyfriend Marine..



Boyfriend pants with peplum? Yeah, why not! And to make this outfit stunning, my all time favorite pumps! Even though they're old -they're in my closet more than 4 years- I still love them! Maybe it's the red bow, maybe it's their navy look, or maybe it's the fact that this brand is now closed. The last point makes them more special. And of course I can't finish this post without mentioning this amazing zip necklace!
top: H&M / pants, shoes: .LAK / bag: Longchamp / flag ring: Accessorize / ring: Achilleas accessories / necklace: Eirini Michopoulou  

xox
ifigenia



15 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίο στυλ!! Το κολιέ πολύ εντυπωσιακό!!Φιλάκια γλυκιά μου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blouse! Great blog! I am a new follower! Hope you follow me back! :)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pragmatika iperoxo look! M'aresei para poli to peplum top kai to zip necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!
    you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was 100% sure that with a name Ifegenia you were Greek :) And the pictures reminded me of the Greece, I think I know it too well. Mou aresei to kolie ;) xoxo ES
    www.liveyourpassion.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I LOVE the necklace!!
    I follow u!

    thetrendsoftomorrowtoday.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολυ ωραιο συνολο!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning dear.
    I love your blog. maybe we could follow each other? Please let me know*

    ReplyDelete
  9. you got perfect blouse and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. παπουτσια πανεμορφα!!
    http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yperoxo ntusimoooo!!!
    den tha mporouses na ta sunduaseis kalutera!
    teleio kolie kai papoutsia!
    polla filia glukia mou! :)
    http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit! So pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. teleio outfit!
    m aresei poly ifeniaki m!
    bravo sou!
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The peplum top looks so fierce teamed with the boyfriend jeans xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Τρομερο συνολο!! Λάτρεψα τα παπούτσια σου!!! Μακάρι να ήταν φετινό σχεδιο, θα τα αγόραζα άνετα,ταιριάζουν με το στυλ μου!!

    Ps: Είμαι το νέο σου μέλος θα χαρώ να σε δω στο blog μου http://inbeautywonderland.blogspot.gr/

    Φιλιά
    Μαρία

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...