29.6.12

0104


This week was/is a bit hectic.. I'm working on a graphic design project and my blogging time is limited. And just because I'm in an artistic mode, I was seearching for something..artistic.  I'm pretty sure you all know Paris vs New York illustrations, and I hope you know the special collaboration with PRADAVahram Muratyan is definately an amazing graphic designer. Enjoy

PS. this will propably be my first and last midnight post, as I've typed the little text more that 5 times!
Goodnight or Have a nice day my loves, depending on your time zone! 











xox
ifigenia

4 comments:

  1. I love them all, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool...!!!Great post..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I've never heard about this collab until now, great post thanks for sharing :)

    xo
    Katherine
    http://thestyletab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...