27.1.12

Stylish blogger award

Today Kate from The orange pig gave me this lovely award. Thank you so much girl. it means a lot!


Now as usual, I have to share with you 7 things about me (well another 7) and give this award to bloggers that I really like their personal style!

So the other 7 things about me are: 

1. I like drawing as much as I like shopping
2. I have over 40 nail polishes
3. I hate oranges. Not dislike. Hate
4. I love high heels but I don't wear them that much
5. I can spend a hole day in front of my laptop
6. I love tv series and I consider myself as a tv series junkie.
7. I love deep red lipsticks

I'm giving this award to the bloggers that I really like their style (in no particular order):

Jenny from Fashionable J
Irene & Demetra from The Followers of Fashion
Marilia and Cristina from 2stylemates
Lorelai from Lorelai's Things

xox
ifigenia

9 comments:

  1. Συγχαρητήρια κοπέλα μου :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Συγχαρητήρια!!! Από το 4 μέχρι το 7 συμφωνούμε απόλυτα!!! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with no. 2,5 and 6.
    And congrats for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats dear!!!!to aksizeis gliko koritsi!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thanks a lot!!!
    I also love drawing maybe more than shopping-also don't wear heels as much as i would
    xoxo
    marilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. sugxarhthria gia to vraveiaki sou. sou edwsa k egw ena vraveio.
    perna apo to blog m na to deis.
    lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. συγχαρητήρια και σ ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ.....
    πολύ σημαντικό βραβείο...
    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...