6.12.11

Today's outfit: one like the others


This day was not a good one. Not a creative one. I didn't have much of inspiration to create a really cute outfit so I went on the easy way and i wore something which is already tested. Shirt with oxford shoes! Really different from what i've used you right? Hahah! Christmas is coming, Piraeus is half decorated (well to be honest not decorated at all but...) and I'm still searching the Christmas spirit (although it's too early for me as I'll be in Christmas mode around 15 of December).. Well here's my outfit, enjoy and don't be too cruel on comments.. I know that the last two or three are almost the same...I promise I'll change ;)



the classics: shirt: pink woman / pants: ZARA / shoes: Bozikis
jacket, hoodie: Diesel / purse: DKNY / sunglesses: Salvatore Ferragamo

xox
ifigenia


11 comments:

  1. Para poli wraio to hoodie kai ta gialia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. τέλεια τα παπούτσια ......

    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oti k na valeis, ta oxford apogeiwnoun to outfit!!!

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess youree right.
    i lovee the bag buut thats my concern too
    becausee it snows a lot heree
    and i dont waant to ruin thee leatheer by it :(
    soo maybee i shouldnt buy it
    but i loveeee it sooo much and i waant it <3
    haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. auto to vraveiaki gia esena :)

    http://beautyverse.blogspot.com/2011/12/en-few-days-ago-lila-from-beauty-diary.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog!)

    I'd be happy, if you will follow me: *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx for commenting on our blog and the follow :)
    Glad to discover ur blog too and follow back now.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice

    follow me on www.inspiredbyfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! love the sweater.

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...