20.11.11

Look of the day: Cards!

Another day, another mum's shirt. Last couple of days i find it really funny and interesting to combine an item that i used to hate. I have no good relationship with shirts. But under some knitted tops and hoodies they look really different...


The interesting part though, isn't the shirt but the cute card sign design in my hoodie! And for one more time, the outfit is being complete with my favs (for this seaeson) ocford shoes!


Enjoy my beloved casual outfit!














leather jacket: Mango / hoodie: .LAK / mum's shirt
jeans: Meltin Pot, shoes: Bozikis / scarf: ZARA

xox
ifigenia


6 comments:

  1. Kai egw den exw tin kaliteri sxesi me ta poukamisa..Niwthw oti den mou tairiazoune...Alla fetos arxisa kai egw na ta foraw katw apo sweaters.
    Poli wraio outfit, ta oxfords einai teleia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teleia ta papoutsakia su!kai mu aresoun polu oi giakades opos tis mplouzas su ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Thanks for the comment!

    Your blog is lovely!
    Wanna follow each other?
    I just followed you on blogger!

    xoxo, Marianna

    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice sweater, it's adorable and your shoes are very classsy :)

    Nice blog btw, I'm following you now
    I hope you follow me back!

    kisses

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. teleia mplouza!!!!latreyw ta pappoutsia sou...einai i epomeni agora mou...!!!

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...