21.10.11

p!nk for October

October is the month for Breast Cancer Awareness. With pink as trademark, this campaign has informed and helped many women. For me, is really important to support campaigns like this. Every year in Greece, Estee Lauder in collaboration with the fashion designer Dukas creates the pink ribbon bracelet. All the money raised form the bracelet sales, go to the foundation "Alma Zois" for prevention and early detection of Breast Cancer. 


Despite havin almost a full collection from this bracelets, this October I decided to create a pink room for this cause. 


p!nk for october!




* Unfortunatelly, I'm having some problems with uploading photos the last couple of days, and also I have a terrible cold the last 3 days, so not much of creativity and imagination..Hopefully next week I'll have more interesting posts for you!
Stay tuned and i hope you all have a great weekend!


xox
ifigenia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...